beholdmydemons: (happy - feel like a king)
Walter ([personal profile] beholdmydemons) wrote2013-11-01 11:13 pm

fifth fusion - audio

[Sometime around noon on the 31st, a short, simple, and very jovial-sounding post hits the network.]

Good morrow! [A quick muffled "hah!" of exertion, like he's jumping or throwing something.] ...And what a damned good morrow it is; sun bright, weather fair, and I'd say we won that battle back in there.

I don't suppose anyone else is planning to celebrate their victory? [Said in a joking drawl.] It seems to me a fine day to feast ourselves to si- [A quick thud and bark.] -damn- HOY! Orthrus-!

...Haha!

[Click.

C'MON GUYS WE JUST PUNCHED OUT SOMETHING LARGE AND THREATENING. LET'S GLOAT AND TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME IT IS THAT EVERYTHING'S BACK TO NORMAL.]
the_tv_is_a_lie: (Now I'm really unsure.)

[Audio]

[personal profile] the_tv_is_a_lie 2013-11-02 12:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Er...What fight?

[COMPLETELY IN THE DARK BOWLCUT REPORTING FOR DUTY.]
the_tv_is_a_lie: (Now I'm really unsure.)

[Audio]

[personal profile] the_tv_is_a_lie 2013-11-02 05:26 pm (UTC)(link)
[Is that going to go on his list of permanent labels just because of that one time? :|]

No, I wasn't. Did it have anything to do with the nightmares going around?
the_tv_is_a_lie: (Watch the different perspectives fly.)

[Audio]

[personal profile] the_tv_is_a_lie 2013-11-13 09:01 pm (UTC)(link)
I see. [A minute pause.] It...wasn't too hard on you, was it?

[Worry is as bowlcut does. Poor kid can't go one day without fretting over people, it seems. 8|;]
solas_ion: (premonition of a storm)

[video]

[personal profile] solas_ion 2013-11-02 04:19 pm (UTC)(link)
I say we make with the drinking and do it in abundance.
solas_ion: (what the fuck was that)

[video]

[personal profile] solas_ion 2013-11-02 06:42 pm (UTC)(link)
Man...people in this age are so uptight about that. Oh, well. Wouldn't be my first time drinkin' enough for a few people.
Edited 2013-11-02 18:42 (UTC)
bertall: (Default)

audio;

[personal profile] bertall 2013-11-02 05:04 pm (UTC)(link)
[sup fisherman]

Does reading count as celebrating?
bertall: (Default)

audio;

[personal profile] bertall 2013-11-02 06:25 pm (UTC)(link)
[how do i friends]

...Oh. ...Then I don't think I have any plans other than that.
bertall: (Default)

audio;

[personal profile] bertall 2013-11-03 12:11 am (UTC)(link)
Ah--I can't drink?

[WHAT ARE LEGAL DRINKING LAWS...]

B-But, um... Yeah, I was. I think I remember seeing you in the room with all of the stairs.
bertall: (Default)

audio;

[personal profile] bertall 2013-11-04 04:04 am (UTC)(link)
For the most part, yeah. I never thought I'd be glad to be back here, but... I don't want to go back to that castle. I've had enough of them for one lifetime.
bertall: (Default)

Re: audio;

[personal profile] bertall 2013-11-07 12:00 am (UTC)(link)
I'm just glad we all managed to get out with what we lost to begin with, you know? I'd never forgive myself if something had happened to Berik back there.
bertall: (Default)

[video]

[personal profile] bertall 2013-11-12 05:12 am (UTC)(link)
Ah--yeah, I figured I'd at least give him a name since so many other people seem to do it. He's the Vulpix I had when I first got here.
shadows_edge: (gaze ❇ 68)

audio;

[personal profile] shadows_edge 2013-11-03 08:08 am (UTC)(link)
I hadn't really been planning to. Though, then again, I have only just gotten to a place where I can actually appreciate the fine weather we're having today.

[He was kind of uh...unconscious in the fourth chamber of the Ruins of Alph all week. And only just got out.]

[A+ Pokémon trainer: Faize Sheifa Beleth.]


Celebration wasn't exactly the first thing on my mind when I awoke.
shadows_edge: (neutral ❇ 01)

audio;

[personal profile] shadows_edge 2013-11-04 10:35 pm (UTC)(link)
[It is. It's definitely a story.]

Have you been to the ruins outside of Violet City? Alph, I believe they're called?
shadows_edge: (neutral ❇ 64)

audio;

[personal profile] shadows_edge 2013-11-12 04:45 am (UTC)(link)
They're...interesting, if not completely unhelpful as far as finding an escape route is concerned. In any case, there are four chambers that you will inevitably be dropped into and locked inside. Each requires you to solve something of a puzzle in order to get out. The first three were easy enough, but the fourth...

[He trails off.]

That's where I was before we all...apparently fell asleep from the looks of things? And I guess nobody came by while we were out because that's where I woke up as well. My Elgyem and I only just managed to get out of that final chamber a few minutes ago. We're still in the Ruins, in fact.
shadows_edge: (gaze ❇ 82)

audio;

[personal profile] shadows_edge 2013-11-12 05:14 am (UTC)(link)
Oddly enough, I don't think there are many Pokémon down in the chambers themselves...at least I didn't encounter any, if there are [While he was conscious?????] Though I did see some hiding in the grass up on the surface. But yes, trust me, I am definitely headed towards the exit to make the trip back to Violet as we speak.

[Cave gunk, ew.]

I was just curious to see if anyone else was discussing what went on over the past week. The whole thing was so bizarre, I couldn't be sure if it had actually happened.

[And his reception was out in the chamber, go figure.]
shadows_edge: (ponder ❇ 36)

audio;

[personal profile] shadows_edge 2013-11-19 12:49 am (UTC)(link)
Indeed. The fact that I recognized your voice is proof enough to me of that fact, however strange the concept may be. Though I am unsure as to exactly how such a phenomenon could have come to pass.

Perhaps it was the work of a Pokémon. Or several. Though I imagine it would have to be a fairly powerful one to accomplish a feat like this.
shadows_edge: (talk ❇ 37)

audio;

[personal profile] shadows_edge 2013-11-26 09:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Mmm...well I can't pretend like I know much about them. I have been more concerned with finding a way to leave then learning about...anything this world has to offer. But abilities always have limitations of some kind, no matter how strong they are.

But...then again, this world doesn't seem to play by logical rules.

[So what does he know.]
shadows_edge: (neutral ❇ 01)

audio;

[personal profile] shadows_edge 2013-11-29 11:14 pm (UTC)(link)
That long? Aren't there people you miss back in your world?

[A beat.]

Or are you perhaps fortunate enough to not be here alone?
shadows_edge: (smirk ❇ 30)

audio;

[personal profile] shadows_edge 2013-12-06 12:06 am (UTC)(link)
I see. Well I suppose it was fortunate for you then that you were brought here. I cannot say the same is true of myself.